View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 06:17   Link #246
seaghyn16
Translator Level 4/10

Thelastguardian posted...at least the first time I noticed it, ^_^. You'll have to excuse me for going back through all the posts and topics you've made and wrote, you just interest me that much, lol. I've grown rather fond of B-T is all really, and since you started it, I just couldn't help it .

What's this "tobira no soto" novel about? you said it's like the Lord of the Flies? I got a small bit from Amazon, and it says something about classmates all getting 'stranded' alone somewhere, and then this "Artificial Intelligence" thing shows up, saying that there is like one rule, to obey it. (it is called "Sofia)

Is there more information you can give me? it really looks interesting .

Also, I'm not sure if I should post this here...but....if you are interested in reading translated stories, I've made a website where I will be keeping them. It's pretty sad at the moment, but I'm hoping it can branch out in the future.

By stories, I mean online works. Things like sites where people write their own stories, and upload them for everyone to read, free. not necessarily light novels, though there are those too.

Japanese online novel sites like at Honnavi, there is a section for light novels as well. I take stories from these such sites, and translate them, and put them up on my site. So far I've only got a little children's novel called "the Moon Rabbit" up, and it's like a page long, but it's good.

Anyway, the site is: http://www.the-honyaku.co.cc

(co.cc address is free, and I've got decent free banner/addless hosting)
seaghyn16 is offline   Reply With Quote