View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 14:41   Link #4093
Blue Pentacle
Always Pondering......

Send a message via MSN to Blue Pentacle Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Pentacle
Hello there,

It has been quite a while, and I firstly apologise for it. A mix of personal issues, then technical problems impeded me during later May and June; the latter issue still not wholly resolved, though hopefully soon in the future .

I am glad to see that the forums are as colourful as ever, and for those still thinking of my series, I will be getting back to it in July, hopefully with new exploits for the boy and the Abyssal One .

Still, in getting back to the forum, I have had a little time to think and hit upon something from the past; a little issue of discussion from back in 2009, if I recall, which has caught my attention.

Raki, as a boy, has been the subject of much speculation; especially concerning the circumstances if his partner was not Clare.

Many other candidates have been raised in the past, and explored, though one that was previously dismissed intrigued me recently; enough to raise it here for interested eyes.

I was wondering how those here would see and feel about a pairing of Raki with Galatea - as she was before escaping the organisation and seeking Rabona.

A pairing which was rarely raised and barely discussed, though I bring the idea here now .

Blue Pentacle.

Fascination in silver eyes and ebony form.