View Single Post
Old 2005-01-05, 05:26   Link #238
Katsuyuki
Haru Glory Fan

Send a message via AIM to Katsuyuki Send a message via MSN to Katsuyuki
Does Anyone have any of the Groove Adventure Rave Konami v2 Figures? If anyone could show me a picture of the back of the haru figure it would be a major help to me or even if you could link me to a site that sells them in a set or anything else that would also be a major help.

Really I only need the Haru figure to look at so I can make the clothes he is wearing for cosplay and Ive found plenty of pictures of him from the front just the back is never shown so I dunno if there might be something on the back of the jacket he has on and im very much a perfectionist with costumes ^^;;

I know they sell them off Lik-sang but they sell them in the random packages so I have no way of knowing what ill get. Sadly even though I want every one of them I don't really have the money to put towards something like that right now >_<. I also know that a set is being sold on ebay currently but right now I don't have an ebay account and I quiet sure its not an option for me at this time. So again if anyone could help me with a picture of the back of the Haru figure you will be in my debt and have my deepest gratitude ^^

Spoiler for Here is a picture of the collection:
Katsuyuki is offline   Reply With Quote