Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 11:39   Link #1229
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was such a silly episode. WTF did I just watch?

Everything from Akane's balloon swimsuit to Rei becoming a ninja was hilarious. Grandpa just became the best character in the show. There was plenty of fanservice as expected as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wow, this episode was almost what I thought it'd be, yet I still can't wrap my head around the hilarity. First, I want to let something out:

THAT TIRED HIMAWARI VOICE oh my, the way she was panting, desperately trying to fight on, oh I listened to her several times again and again, that hikki doing outdoor activities was so cute
I thought for sure you were going to use that as an avatar, but I see you preferred Meat. There was so much bouncing going on in that scene it made me dizzy. I really thought they were going to pop out

By the way, Homurei has some pretty nice ones too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Still though, WTH was with Akane's do not push butt? I'm not going to lie folks, I'd push that button, I would spank that button and just grrrrr and is it just me, or am I the only one being infected by Akane's "eheehee" , and what in the world is going on inside this girls' brain? She finds a bottle, then she's all "eheeheehee" and shaking her butt, all because of a bottle? What happens when she finds me buried in the sand? I sure wanted to see what it looks like inside the inflatasuit
Her "eheehee" are ridiculously cute. And don't forget the "bin bi bi bin bi bi bin!"

She is definitely a rather...peculiar girl. The kind that can get happy over nothing. At least she's easy to please. But I do wonder what's going on inside her head sometimes. Must be all that mayo getting to her brain.