View Single Post
Old 2006-04-27, 18:17   Link #2
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Mm, so you did create the topic.

Indeed, I like Nemu's grandaughter. ^^ Sounds weird coming from me I gotta admit, but Otome seems to be a really good one.

I still wonder if they're gonna reference Aishia, or show any descendants, or anything like that (in relation to DCSS). Aishia was cool; I'm sure hoping she at least gets a little reference, or a cameo. Or something. But nothing seems to be there now...

Hell...I wonder if this is even a continuation of DCPC or just the original DC actually; no Konomiyas, Tsukishiros, Saitamas there...just a Mizukoshi, an Amakase, two Asakuras and a Shirakawa, and of course Sakura herself, meaning that the only one we don't have there from the original game is a Sagisawa...maybe they're saving the others for DCPCII?

So yeah, I -still- wonder the past events were. For now I'd say DC, Nemu's route. DC first season (the anime) fits that well too, except, well, they didn't show that important event at the end of Nemu's route, since I guess they were keeping it for DCSS.

If you wonder why I am so obsessed in knowing what's part of the timeline and what isn't, I'm just curious as to know what happened with our lovely characters.

Regarding the game's story itself now, it'd be nice to find out why the tree's back and how come Sakura did nothing about it. Maybe she brought it back herself?