View Single Post
Old 2008-03-28, 09:27   Link #49
Paraden1989

I think that once the Straw-hats get into the new world they might encounter ether an officer(s) from the Navy, and or one of the two unnamed members for the Yonkou.

I think one of the few islands will be Elbaf where I expect one of the two unnamed members for the Yonkou to be there. If it is Kaidou, I would think he ate the Light Light Fruit to combat Gecko Moria’s Shadow Shadow Fruit.

Another island I believe they will land on will be the Wano Country, and I also believe that they might Oda will do A LOT with Zoro. I think Ryuma will be a legend there, and Oda might link him and Zoro together; for example Ryuma might be Zoro’s grandfather or something.

I think Oda might introduce a Saga that deals with space pirates. I think he would start off by having the Straw-hats land on the Machine Island where Spaceys lived and have them travel to space. As a result, they probably will meet up with the Space Pirates (from Eneru’s title page arc) and/or Eneru himself!

I don’t know what Oda is planning for the rest of the series, but I am certain that he will be doing a lot with the people with, and the concept of, the Initial D, the Navy, Shichibukai, the Yonkou, and the revolutionaries.

As far as Raftel goes, I believe that Raftel is the island from the Void Century that the World Government tried to erase. And, the people with the initial D are probably the decedents of the great civilization during that time.
Paraden1989 is offline   Reply With Quote