Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-10, 16:28   Link #3173
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn cliffhangers AHHHHHHH. Well i cant blame Tsukune i think he did an honorable thing and it could not have been easy with Mizore in all her glory baring before him and the power of the flower. Poor Mizore it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that this was not the way she would want to be bound to Tsukune, it is true she loves him but i think she would want to him to chose her of his own free will. I believe that Tsukune was right Mizore's actions were a cry for help. If she was so resolved in her decision to use the flower then she would not have been trembling and crying. I felt so bad for her i dont think we have ever seen Mizore look like that.

I dont believe this snow priestess bitch not for one min. Her predictions failed to see evilness of that bastard that is trying to rape Mizore and wants to take over the snow kingdom i called F for FAIL. Hes not a real man hes an ass clown and i think Tsukune is going to go ape shit on his ass and this guy is just a human. Not to mention the other Moka do you think with her pride she could stand anyone who would force themselves on a women he will be lucky to escape with legs still attached.

I think Tsukune should just impregnate all of them that way everyone is happy and something to show for their efforts lol. Cant wait for the next chapter to see whas really going on.