View Single Post
Old 2007-01-29, 17:19   Link #591
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
I agree with this, it's no problem for those who don't know of the manga to begin with. Only some halfway through Träumend when we saw more of Bara did I realize from the fanart and such that I had been downloading between the series that there were pictures of another doll looking like Barasuishou. By the time I saw Bara with Enju, it had become clear to me that she was his doll based on the one I had found pictures on the web. I then went on to search forums, including this one as this had been one of my sources for the pics, just to satisfy my curiosity really before continuing with the marathon of watching it all in one night. It wasn't a problem at all, just cleared my mind of doubt. It turned confusing only after going through the talk about differences between the anime and manga.

It's such a great scene with the Kukui's Kamp playing on the background when Barasuishou is introduced. The way she was portrayed attacking without warning and just repeating Gin's words was... spine shiveringly intriquing. Hm, have to put that song on
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote