View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 04:40   Link #545
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Why did they do that? Completly pointless to add such a thing -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
[...]This is going to be a bit off from the title, but I do want to give it some mention. There were some things about Rosario + Vampire I did like. You know, beyond the terrible characters. When you look at that series without the characters, it really does have some great ideas packed into it. Mainly the setting and the perilous position of the human character was fun to watch. Plus the idea that a (terribly stupid) human and a (shallow monster girl with a split personality) could fall in love and have it work out wasn't exactly unique, but it still was an interesting concept. Honestly, I would've liked to have seen the love interest be less bombshell and more obviously non-human. You know, as opposed to: "It has to be a vampire! The MC can't fall in love with a girl who looks like a monster! That would make him deep and endearing!" So, as I said, I don't love Rosario but I love the idea of it.[...]
If you like the "concept" of R+V then i recommend you to read the manga... it actually HAS A MAIN STORYLINE and ELVOLVING CHARACTERS, as opposed to the anime, which is pure ecchi fanservice every episode.