View Single Post
Old 2013-05-07, 14:36   Link #19
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Absolute must see:
Dangan Ronpa - Because the game it's based on is brilliant, and its style is one which lends itself to being easily adapted into anime. Also, the game's voice cast will be reprising their roles, and each and every one of them pulled off a godly performance in the game. The only problem is that this will only be one cour.

I'd say Sailor Moon, but that's delayed. Oh well.

Will probably watch:
Silver Spoon - I hear the manga is good, and it's by the same author as Fullmetal Alchemist.
Futari wa Milky Holmes - I know they're changing it radically this time, but I did like the first two seasons so will watch anyway. Unless it turns out to be really, really awful.

Might try:
Blood Lad - Has vampires and ghosts. Why not see if it's worth watching.
Uchouten Kazoku - Interesting premise and nice art. Could be fun.
Servant x Service - The main characters appear to be adults and the premise has scope for a decent comedy.
Free! - KyoAni are pretty reliable.
Kamisama no Inai - I like the look of the premise, but I hope the art style isn't as cutesy as it appears in that pic.
Hyperdimensional Neptunia - Well, I like RPGs. Would help if they had more info about this one.

Overall it doesn't look like a very promising season. There are several things which look watchable and decent, but few which look great at first glance.
GoldenLand is offline   Reply With Quote