Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-30, 16:03   Link #24187
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
They can't just escape. They still have to deal with the island falling and the main body waking up. Were you expecting them to just go "not my problem"? They need to somehow beat the clone and put the main body back to sleep.

I think Tohou will try to seal him, but only be able to do a temporary job. Then the group will get like a year to get stronger while dealing with "Miyabi's" backup plan(the egg things) before facing off with Alucard again at the end.
The "main body" is already falling asleep, due to the fact that Moka's seal has been restored.

As for the group, being capable of defeating the clone ... considering how easily he knocked out, pretty much the whole group, I don't see, how they would be capable of doing that.

Maybe, if someone makes some suicidal move, they would be capable of sealing the clone, or some more plot twists occur ... that will change the situation again ... but, I'm starting to be even more certain ... that they won't be capable of wining this fight ... at least not fully.

In other words, they might be capable of preventing the Fortress from crushing into the human world, but they probably won't be capable of stopping Miyabi from taking his "real body" to some other location.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote