View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 18:29   Link #41
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

My complaints started when people started getting on my case for liking the anime. It gets pretty damn annoying when I'm getting ostracized from a part of the forum simply because I have a differing opinion from someone else.

I've never found something to be "weird" in the anime. As for me knowing why season 1 had so few complaints? Well, actually, I don't know. I wasn't around this forum for seasons 1 and 2, I discovered and began watching ZnT about halfway through the second season of Code Geass. And even without the novels to act as a little guideline for me, I didn't find anything weird and out of place in the anime. After all, I'm not here to complain about minor details in an anime, I watch it so I can be entertained and that's exactly what ZnT did for me: it entertained me.

And really, if you're trying to not criticize the anime using the novels, you shouldn't say things like "it makes the anime look inferior to the novel," like you did in the episode 12 thread. That doesn't exactly separate the criticism from the novel.

And now, I'm dropping this argument. There's no point in continuing it, and the rest of the forum-goers here are going to blam me for it again, like the last time I said something positive about the episodes.