View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 10:59   Link #1128
shalala

QUOTE=Anh_Minh;4539777]He's not actually joined the army (as in, enlisted). He's just hitched a ride. Turning against them would still be bad form, but it wouldn't be desertion or treason.[/QUOTE]

But surely Mu would have taken that into account seeing how the coups knew he had a friend in Magnostadt and as they where going to war why wouldn't Mu for see that they would end up fighting with each other if they where to attack Aladdin which they don't know is his friend. Still it would be bad but I guess Alibaba can hold his own against Mu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
There were no Djinns involved, only normal swords can be used in the Colosseum, which makes me wonder if Alibaba and Mu can use magoi manipulation like the Yambala warriors and whether Mu knows Alibaba has a Djinn like him.
I wonder what kind of sword play Mu uses? Well Alibaba was there to learn magoi manipulation or train with them though it did take Sinbad a year to learn it and even then it would tired him out if he used it so often and seeing how Alibaba was only there for 6-8 months he may well have gotten most of the training and would probably have to learn the rest while in combat. Plus he should have enough magoi to go full djinn equip. I would see why Mu would not have also trained with the Yambala warriors. Seeing how he is a dungeon capturer and for all we know that could have been with the help of Lolimagi. As for whether Mu and Alibaba knew each of them had a Djinn would be remain seen. If they where to use their own swords then yes providing that they know the symbol of a dungeon capturer. If not then Lolimagi could have use her magoi eyes to see if Alibaba had a djinn as so far we only seen Judal use that ability so I'd take it its either a magi only tech or only Judal knows how to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Welp, so those magician's don't notice how Aladdin is starting to get those Rukh to come to him? Kinda disconcerting to see him glow all white, but it's all just a visual aid.
Maybe it only happens when Aladdin chooses to use the rukh. As so far they are only coming to him.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote