View Single Post
Old 2008-01-31, 04:55   Link #215
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
.. Leavin that aside though..i m beginning to get a bit disappointed with the number of feedbacks here. Accepted that an Artist is not able to deliver as quickly as a Sig maker or vector artists, but..since our work delivery comes slow..that is why we expect some good amount of feedback too. Only then can I get better to deliver even better works
First, the feedback. I really like your Claymore pages, they look almost like the real thing. Overall your art has improved a ton since you first started posting here.

Second, about the quoted passage. To be honest, it's not an artist versus artist thing. I wish my thread got half the attention some other artists get, but then again, I barely bump it lately because I've been so busy with other projects. Even now, most of my time on Animesuki is spent browsing, sporadic posting, and managing the sig competition.

I really would like to post more in everyones threads with feedback and c&c, but lately it just hasn't been possible. All I can say is that I have been browsing and enjoying seeing everyone improve and when I find the extra time, I let them know that by posting.

That's just my angle, and I won't make excuses for anyone else, they have their own reasons for where and when they post. But I'd hate to see you get discouraged and not post your work so I wanted to let you know that people are seeing it and appreciating it, even if they can't comment all the time.

That goes for all the thread owners here.