View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 10:24   Link #172
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukerjsr View Post
Maybe not sternly, emotionally. Like, she should still show care for Ryuuji throughout this whole thing. We know that Taiga is the reason she isn't going to hook up with Ryuuji, but shouldn't Ryuuji's feelings be put into play? Shouldn't she say something along the lines like "Hey, I don't want to be with you but I still really care for you." After all, they are supposed to be friends. I don't want this characters to grow isolated.
I think youre asking a bit too much. I mean why is it all this responsibility being put on Minori? Why is it that Ryuuji needs to look after Taiga while Minori has to look after them BOTH?

Ami got it right...why are they playing house...cause in the end its put them in this situation...

Quote:
Granted, she did have to hurt him to get the message across, but it was just executed in a bad manner (imo). The emotional shift she has where she acts happy during that ONE scene and was depressed the entire time feels awkward. It feels like the way that Minori pulled it off that she almost gave the impression like she never cared. I always felt like Minori DID want to be Ryuuji's friend because she was the kind of person who thrived off other people's happiness. Especially if that involves making your friend's lovers feel comfortable too.

I think part of that just applies to how Ryuuji takes it. I mean, he doesn't get ANY of the little hints and pieces of advices given to him. Yet Minori says that she doesn't want to find ghosts and aliens and he suddenly gets it.

The whole episode makes both characters just look really bad.
Too much. Too much expectations for one person....

What relationship did they have when she talked to Ryuuji about UFOs/Ghosts so long ago..friends right? As friends she told him she didnt want a boyfriend...in a very Minori way. The whole UFOs conversation has only ever been between him and her. To them it is personal...therefore it means something.

Anyway, when does it ever help when someone says, I dont love you anymore but we can still be friends... I mean seriously it doesnt change the magnitude of your heart break at all...

Think about it, everything revolves around Taiga...Ryuuji puts her happiness as first priority and so does Minori at great hurt to herself - yet she's still getting flack because she not doing enough or making so many mistakes.

Im surprised no ones even slightly pissed off that Taiga is off chasing make believe Santas contemplating how she will always be alone - when in fact she has real guardian angels like Minori and Ryuuji putting their happiness aside for her sake.

oh but lets poke at Minori because she making people feel sad...LMAO

Im just saying...thats another way to look at it...

EDIT: I dont hate Taiga...but like Nosauz said there is so much sacrifice for a TaigaxRyuuji end. The other characters are treated pretty bad and people go, oh Taiga's crying..

Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; 2009-02-13 at 10:40.