View Single Post
Old 2006-08-21, 20:01   Link #261
Skane
Anime Snark

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathgod1989
can i request a really nice touka wallpapers and image coz i think touka isnt much paid attentioned.thanks!!!
Wallpapers

Images

Some of the images above are pretty big in filesize, so you will need to wait for a while to download them.

I'm a fan of Touka as well, and I consider her to be my favourite in Utawarerumono. Whenever I can, I'll be posting Touka images in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
The odd image here and there is OK (such as asking for a translation of a page or so). I'm not exactly sure just what you mean by "publicly distribute Doujinshis of licensed material" but the fact it's licensed or not doesn't really matter.

If you are asking if you can post images to an entire doujinshi here on AnimeSuki, then I would say no, just like I would say no to the request to post images for a translated but unlicensed manga. AnimeSuki isn't an image board, it's a discussion forum so the odd image here or there is OK but not entire chapters or volumes.

Anyway, your question is a bit vague to say the least, so I may have misunderstood just what you were getting at.
I was considering posting an URL to the entire Doujinshi( for others to download from), but inferring from your second paragraph, I take it that this is not allowed?

Cheers.