View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 20:38   Link #31
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Hmm... Miyu is Maya's daughter? As far as I now Maya was pregnant before Kiritsugu found her but that doesn't seem to gel well with the history in this universe.
Maiya is a guess. Looking for things that might fit based on things around the time Miya should be born in this universe...assuming she is from this universe at all. Trouble is we know I guess nothing about Shirou's real parents.

Where does Rin mention her mother? I've not found that yet. I figured Sakura wasn't biological...or at least if she was, something different happened (since there is not color in those panels we can't really tell if Sakura has purple hair, and if she does, why?)

As someone would say that "Genetics don't work that way".

Come to think of it...I wonder about the rest of the Fate/Zero human cast. We only really know about Irisviel and Kiritsugu...even though he's not appeared directly with Illya in the present. Most shouldn't be all that important in the story, but Rin's family and Kariya are sort of important (if Sakura is use again...otherwise it is background just to get Rin and Luvia to fight over Shirou for laughs). Also Waver Valvet. He's not important, but he's life would be a little different without a certain servant.

Besides, this author seems to like oddly placed cameos.

Last edited by Ithekro; 2012-01-09 at 21:55.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote