Thread: Licensed Ro-Kyu-Bu! [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-03, 13:54   Link #719
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 09

Ah, I wish Railgun-nurse shows up more often. But the sad part was using her to replace Aoi-chan, gah giving her a cold during the beach ep was a heinous crime! I DEMAND A RE-ANIMATION OF EP 09

But the story of the sisters was actually a nice addition to the story, since I had wondered why Hina was considered the weaker of the team, when actually all this time she has been working hard to not be the frail girl others see her as. Good bit of the story, although Railgun-nurse totally surprised me with her "fetishes"

I had to laugh at the bath scene, when Hina goes after the gecko. Here in the Philippines there's so many of them, and yes they hang around the shower too, and I've caught quite a bit. No I don't harm them, but I totally liked how Hina just went after it

Aoi's next ep preview was so fun to listen to. Must play on loop....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Let's get this out of the way, right away. Kagetsu is Hinata's younger sister.

How long since the School Rumble manga made it's debut?.... Forget it, I forgot But one thing I'll never forget is how many readers were flabbergasted that the more mature-looking sister was actually the younger one. Ever since then I had to train myself to not be surprised by this scenario anymore XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
No bikini is big enough for Airi.
That was a shocking part of the ep for me, when Airi practically says that she's gotten bigger already. And yet I don't see them bounce! My heart is broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
I'm rooting for the right side. You know, those green-colored palette swimsuits. Yeah that's right, I love the swimsuits! Don't send me to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We get two pool episodes in a row and then they follow that up with a beach episode which of course included tentacle rape and loss of bikini tops... and as if it wasn't enough, they still included the obligatory bath scene. I don't even know what to say
I dare say this is the first time I've been treated to this many swimsuit related episodes in a row. And they didn't wear the same thing for 3 eps! I shed tears of joy

Except Miho-neechan. Really, school swimsuit? Missed her glory days? XD

Quote:
Hinata and her sister's story was okay. Speaking of Hinata, I have a confession to make: I'm getting seriously annoyed by her voice (don't kill me!) . She sometimes reminds me of Sae's voice from Amagami, though it's thankfully not as bad.
Aw, I liked Sae's voice! Okay maybe I'm a little biased by those twintails.... but she's not so bad! I at least have been poisoned by 10 weeks of Hina's "Oh~~" and "Ah~"

Quote:
Oh, and this scene...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who misinterpreted it.
Oh you're not the only one The first thing I kept note of was their positions, Maho and Miho near the feet, and then Saki/Hina, and then Mokan and Airi. I know for a fact Mokan/Airi weren't touching his feet, so.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote