View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 04:41   Link #580
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru3Ph03niX View Post
Question. If Valerie has a sacred gear that means that she's half human half vampire right? I thought vampires looked down on half bloods.
They probably just see her as a tool to use in their own feud. She might be treated different from Gasper though because Gasper has something else besides his SG that terrifies them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I've started raeding this Light novel over the last few days. I enjoyed the manga and since there is not that many ecci type settings/stories that have a decent protagonist who isnt a moron. I've wanted to continue the story.

I've read up to Volume 4, chapter 0 and theres one question thats lingering on my mind after the "back to back" jaw dropping incidents (Azazel poping up and Xenovia becoming a devil).

In the opening of this story, Issie was murdered under Fallen Angel command as being a potential dangerous threat. If it wasn't Kokabiel, and wasn't Azazel whos been said to be collecting sacred gears including the Vanishing Dragon and he could of killed him by now. Than who issued the order from the Fallen Angels that had Raynere kill Issie ?
Reynare was acting on her own. She mostly killed him because she thought his SG was useless to them. She thought is was the normal Twice Critical which is considered common instead of the Boosted Gear. If she knew the truth, she probably would've been more likely to tell Azazel first.