View Single Post
Old 2010-11-27, 00:29   Link #439
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
@Bananoha:
1. I'm going for the First name, Last name part just to simplify English.
2. I probably got too used to seeing that capitalized before. Unison Knight part I'm not sure, I thought that might fit for translation sake, I don't know what yuugoki is exactly in English...
3. Mistress is probably considered my personal preference when refering to Hayate-chan. Though whenever Reinforce and the others usually address her as 'Master' So it's a preference on both. Mistress of the Night Sky for her official title. Master for whenever one of the others address her like that.

Also thanks for the help...Honestly this is my first attempt at translating anything Japanese on my own. And I had to choose Hayate-chan's route as my first one. I must be insane doing this ^^; Anyway I'm in the process of working out Hayate-chan's first stage at the moment. It's a bit simple yet complicated...how the heck was Password-san able to do this?

Kansai-ben....ugh...-shudders- I'm gonna have nightmares now...I can only half understand Hayate-chan whenever she speaks.

Oh also, forgive my grammer and whatnot. I'm trying to make Hayate-chan especially sound a bit different from the others who are using their different dialects. Trying to make her sound unique-ish in English terms...

@ZeroIchiNi: No prob...I always wanted to exactly know what they were saying myself even though I had a vague idea at the time when I beat each route. Anyway once this one is over. I'm going to do either Reinforce or Signum...ah...can't pick...-sighs-

--------------------------
PS: I'll probably copy and paste the suggestions after I finish the route and post a finalized version of the route translation here.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote