View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 22:08   Link #506
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Then let's compare her to someone of similarly small scale. Nichijou's Mai. They both like screwing
So you're saying that Masuzu only wants to get it on with Eita?
That may be one of her goals (hence no panties), but I'd say it's still more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Why do I love Masuzu?

Because she's intense, gorgeous, playful, smart and funny, primarily. In an anime world where stifling KyoAni moeblobbing dominates, this alone would already qualify as sufficient to me.

At the same time, however, it's because it's obvious that she is warped. She has obviously undergone the same kind of emotional trauma that Eita has, and I'm looking forward to seeing both of them gradually heal each other.

To those who insist on calling Masuzu a nasty bitch and Chiwa a heroic saint: When push came to shove, it was Masuzu who threw the pole - and Chiwa is the girl who insists on not trying to steal Masuzu's girlfriend while at the same time doing exactly that. Things are a wee bit more gray than some people want to make it.
↑ This, pretty much.
Misuzu must've been badly traumatised in the past, to be the way she is - and, considering the phonecall from her dad at the end of the last ep, I got the feeling that her dad is at least a good part of her trauma