View Single Post
Old 2008-04-25, 06:55   Link #15
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
So we had some original material in episode 3 slight difference from the manga and a scene that was not even in the manga. I was happy with the changes I saw nothing wrong with them all scenes worked really well. Also, as most us manga readers stated the humor is becoming less and less with each passing episode. I was right about the pacing of show and i predicted we would see Zero bite Yuuki in episode 3, once again a little different from the manga but it worked, however with the change it makes me wonder when a "certain" character will show up. I loved how Kaname covered Yuuki's eyes so she wouldnt see the carnage he unleashed upon that level E who was terrified because he knew exactly who Kaname was by his scent. Cross and Kaname gave some hints on how someone becomes a Vampire but didnt say directly so i will refrain from talking about it. Over all DEEN is doing a great job so far with Vampire Knight Im hoping the direction and the excellent animation continues.