View Single Post
Old 2011-12-06, 15:58   Link #23
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
I sincerely apologize for offending anyone and not thanking you guys for your recommendations earlier. I hadn't really checked the thread too often and couldn't think of much to say. Thank you was of course my first choice but kinda like Haak's post mentioned I kinda got a bit overwhelmed by the number of posts... Should've used the time I had in the forum to read and post in the thread though. But it was still impolite on my part and inconsiderate of me. I'll be sure not to do the same in the future.

I appreciated very much for your recommendations and opinions. I had checked out portions Bakemonogatari, Inuyasha, Nurarihyon, some Kekkaishi, Ao no Exorcist, Spirited Away, and Kara no Kyoukai and enjoyed them.

Have yet to see but had a glimpse of Supernatural,xxxHolic, Bakeneko and Monoke, and Otome Yōkai Zakuro.

For the rest I didn't mention I'll go add them all to my animelist for future references.
Quote:
No one mentioned KARAS, the most badass youkai anime ever. Youkai magic + technology with insane fighting scenes.
Is this the one? http://myanimelist.net/anime/389/Karas
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Student no.0; 2011-12-06 at 19:12.
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote