View Single Post
Old 2006-06-12, 16:37   Link #88
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFuko
I believe that both woman´s emotional trauma are overkill. Then, there is the notion of Nami´s physical slavery. She was, after all, working for her mother´s declared assassin. So is 20 years of mental distress worth 10 years of mental AND physical bondage? Some might say yes, some might say no. My opinion is that one is not obviously superior over the other.
Robin had a great deal of physical distress aswell... She was on the marines most wanted and being sold out by everyone she ever came close to trusting... and when she was on the run from the marines she was working for any employer that was willing to take her in... and considering most of her employers were pirates and criminals, working for them was probably about as bad (give or take) as working for Arlong (physically speaking)... so Robin's got 20 years of physical distress aswell

Quote:
Even if you DO regard Robin´s past to be MUCH worse than Nami´s, Nami´s past is still nothing to scoff at.
now i don't think anyone was argueing that Nami's distress was nothing...
just that one outways the other... i'd probably list Robin first and Nami second then probably Franky
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote