View Single Post
Old 2008-11-03, 10:03   Link #1044
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 6 was interesting i was happy since we finally got to see a little more of Asch the Bloody who i have been looking forward to learning about. Luke proved to be a real annoyance this time around with the "Shut and follow me Im the boss" He still really has no concept of whats going on and serious these events are. I cant wait for that spoiled personality of his to get a quick wake up call.

Natalia was most impressive with that bow I was very much pleased and she was nice to enough to admit that she made a mistake and apologize. Plus her jealous fighting with Anise was funny as hell.I support the engagement between her and Luke but now i have to wonder Asch looks just Luke and Asch looked in Natalia's direction is one a clone of the other. Things are getting very interesting.

Tear of course was just adorable as hell with her being afraid of ghost every now and then Tear just does something to make me remember why she is one of my favorite characters but im quickly liking Natalia as well after seeing how much she went through to try to get Luke's memory back and has stuck with him the entire time. The pinky promise which the old Luke hated is definitely clue to what really happened all those years ago and makes me wonder again is Luke the REAL Luke.