View Single Post
Old 2012-10-29, 22:59   Link #210
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
You are tossing out red herring as well. Every time American neo-cons/Isreali war-hawks feeling the urge of war/punish the Palestinians they bring up Adolf as if "we don't bomb now, concentration camps later."

Never minding Adolf declared war on America, or the fact the Nazi's extermination was modeled after American eugenic policies in the same era. Or if idiots like the western powers never put up the punishing treaty at Versailles, this whole mess would had been avoided and the like of Nazis would never came to power.
LOL

In case you didn't notice (which you clearly didn't), the whole Hitler comparison/parody was to show how ridiculous your statement was.

Man, the irony! Not only did you seemingly miss the entire point of my post, you accuse me of red herrings WHILE tossing out yet another red herring! (double red herring? lol). I mean, when the **** did Palestine/Israel became part of the debate?

Oh, that's right, it never was, until you brought it in out of nowhere as yet another fail attempt at red herring/deflection.

BTW, good try at a not-so-subtle attempt at implying I'm a neo-con or pro-Israel and FYI, I'm neither.

The most hilarious part of all this is that you haven't even managed to come up with ONE valid counter-argument to ANY of the points I've made, literally EVERYTHING you've said so far are logical fallacies and fail attempts at deflections

I don't know if you're just trolling at this point or what. I hope you are, because if you're not, you're going to need to brush up on your reading comprehension and learn how to debate without endlessly tripping from one fallacy to another.

Last edited by kyp275; 2012-10-30 at 04:20.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote