View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 11:47   Link #92
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You drastically underestimate what strong body means when Hashirama DNA has been shown to be the miracle product that can do any and everything. The body of the sage means incredible chakra and stamina, wounds closing by themselves, stronger, bigger and spamable jutsu, etc.
Danzou ran 10 Sharingan + Shishui eye thanks to that and Obito became Kage level almost overnight. The "body of the sage" is unbelievably potent, the only thing that come close to its power is in fact the Sharingan.
Now of course not every Senju is/was/whatever happened to them can be compared to Hashirama but then not every Uchiha can be compared to Madara either.
i purposely left hashirama out of my point since he's clearly the outlier. i mean the senju as a clan (minus hashirama) and you can take madara out of the uchiha clan as well and i think my point still holds. it's true that not every uchiha is remotely comparable to madara's power, but every uchiha who can fight on any meaningful level did have/has the sharingan, while no other senjus even had an inkling of hashirama's wood element or life force. even non-MS sharingan are capable of using izanagi and more likely they are capable of reflecting and mimicking techniques, and using powerful genjutsu. not even to mention that the uchiha body is super powered as well. maybe not as much as the senju, but enough for orochimaru to want it above all others available. even above juugo's which was proven to have nature/sage abilities.

the senju having 'incredible chakra and stamina, wounds closing by themselves (which i think is hashirama only) stronger, bigger, spamable jutsu, etc.' doesn't account for them being trapped in genjutsu or having their moves reversed on them. look how easily deidara fell for the sharingan's reflection. and how easy naruto falls under genjutsu. granted it was itachi, but he wasn't using MS, just ordinary sharingan ability. i understand that what you're saying is kishi's explanation of how the senju are comparable, but i will only buy it if they have some sort of ability that negates the sharingans powers. like was said before, tobirama looked right into sasuke's MS without worry. i want to know why and get a better explanation of why they can do that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote