View Single Post
Old 2010-03-06, 02:06   Link #1960
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

The only faction that wants to destroy Academy City is the RCC.

And since when is Aurerelus a Saint?! That wasn't mentioned before...
Is he not the saint? or is it salvi the saint? I'm confused but heck Aurrelus is strong I can consider him a saint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Also, the spell can only target one weapon in a single casting, and you can only say so many "set to zero" in a second.

Also, in the case of magic side attacking Academy City.... I'll just say it'll never going to work.
Why? Kazakiri, all mages are in slow death as long as they enter her domain.

Now, remeber the the city is big, while the mages advance, the effect of AIM well slowly cripples them. Thus no direct confrontation is needed. Academy City just need to by time. Long range snapping, send out a few Six Wings, have Accelerator toss out few buildings with Earth's rotation momentum... you know drag the battle long enough and the mages are all eventually going to die in the AIM field. Plus, the defeat of Academy City means the defeat of Crowley..... and that means getting pass his window less building. It'll only waste magcians even more time to bypass that obstacle. Really, even mages do have more raw power, but Academy City have as much ways to buy themselves time, and once tiem up, magicians all die.
Forgot about that field. The AIM field that Fuze=kazakiri release is the ultimate protection of the science side against the magic side. And the stronger the magician or the stronger the magic cast on. The stronger its effects. Just like what happen to vent. His internal organ almost scramble and she begun loosing control over her judgment of what ever you call cheat spell and start hitting around the world.

Accelerator also produce the same effect but with a lower degree though its still an AIM field which is dangerous to magicians.

If its walking church vs railgun...... who knows. Index said that walking church is an impenetrable shield but she is the only one who wields its. Making an iron fortress to protect the holder of diabolic books. But since touma destroyed it. Its not been repaired since. Maybe it loose its value once touma is her guardian. Plus the railgun in story. Doesn't seem railgun to me more like a laser beam if you ask me.