View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 19:54   Link #616
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Well, I have every character possible character recruited (I think), no outstanding quests or missions (excluding the 'Rank Up' one), and my party is lv40+. I hope this will be enough not to miss anything in the final chapter. Speaking of Ragsmeuna, is her death proc an innate skill or does it only proc on when the likes of Death Invitation are used?

There's lots of interesting information in your latest post. I'd rep you for it; but alas, I need to spread the love around first.

Are characters in the list of what gets carried over to NG+? Ragsmuena is my favorite character, and I don't want to have to do up to chapter 8 to recruit it every playthrough. >_<
For Ragsmuena check her weapons. Some have death procs, other have other effects. Most of her high level ones have death on them though. Death Invitation is a death proc attack yes.

And yes if you choose to carry over characters, everyone you have comes with you. A problem I've found is once the character in question joins you as a Guest, you can no longer use the "clone" unit until the guest becomes a party member. So once you get to chapter 7, you'll have to wait until chapter 8 to get Rags back.

If you're for the most part 40-45 you're fine to finish the game. I was in that same range with all my characters when I finished my Yuela playthrough.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote