View Single Post
Old 2008-05-08, 05:36   Link #13
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

1. Personality
1. Describe about yourself: I am an FFT Oracle.
2. Do tell what you disgusted the most in fansubbing?: People using VLC.
3. Do tell any attributes you like about fansubbing?: People using VLC getting owned by playback.
4. What are your aliases or nicknames you've used in fansubbing?: Kodachrome, and a 50 list of IRC nicks. I've also been credited as "Fuck this fucking tsundere horse whip shit" before. Once as a bunny dingbat.

2. Mission
1. Why do you fansub in the first place?: ...uh, silver? Ice? Draders? Why am I here. D:
2. Why do you continue fansubbing?: It's either this or grind. :v
3. When are you into fansubbing?: Sunday starting @ 1am
4. When do you start fansubbing?: Sunday starting @ 1am
5. Define fansub or state the mission of the fansub: Support and encourage piracy

3. Groups
1. List your current group(s) and your position/job in that group(s): gg. My job description is "do everything then RAGEQUIT".
2. List the Group(s) you've worked with now: gg
3. List the Group(s) you've worked with in the past: ...many.
4. Do you freelance?: Yes

4. Projects
1. What kind of series (genre) do you enjoy working on?: Shows that are trainwrecks.
2. Do you work on any series that you don't like? If so, why working on them?: Why the fuck did we sub GaraKan and Red Garden. I didn't like working on any series that Eliza TL'ed and I had to edit, because her English is SURE FINE, THAT FELLOW.

5. Founder: Only if you start at least one group
1. Do tell why do you start a group?: Felt like it.
2. If the group collapsed or is going to collapse, explain what was the reason of its collapse.: 'cause I RAGEQUIT. Then Eliza was a craptastic group leader who picked up 50 comedy series at once, frying the QC'ers brained, thus nothing got QC'ed.
3. If the group is still functioning but is stalling, explain what was the cause of this: It stalled because Eliza vanished.
4. If the group is functioning very well, do tell about why it is successful and what did you do to make it successful.: I came back and used Team Recall to AoE teleport people back to IRC. *egoegoego* Slavery makes things successful.

6. Jobs
1. What are your current fansubbing jobs: Karaoke Shifter, Series Researcher, Series Flavor Editor, Speed Scene Timer, QC Implementer
2. Which fansubbing jobs can you do: Timing, Karaoke Timing, Typesetting, Karaoke Fx, Encoding (Not really but they tell me I can), Editing (Not really but they tell me I can)
3. What are your favorite fansubbing jobs: Bossing people around while doing zero work
4. Make a definition of the job you can do or your current fansubbing job briefly: ...uh... "being flexible"

7. Other Plans
1. When are you planning to retire/quit from fansubbing?: I already did that once.
2. Are you planning to train other novice fansubbers so that they'll be just as good as you are?: Haha, no. However apparently I have a burning influence buff that convinces people like Dnous that they too should fansub.
3. Are you going to document everything what you did so that other people can get to know how to fansub better?: Haha, no.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote