View Single Post
Old 2009-02-21, 17:24   Link #29
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I actually rather liked that remake, except for the horrible translation. What was wrong with it?
Spoiler for Remake Issues:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Legend of Dragoon= one of the best games I've personally ever played. In fact, I like it just a little more than the final fantasy series.

At one point in time, I heard Sony was planning on releasing a second one, but obviously they never did... prequel would be awesome, as I'm not sure how they would manage to pull off a sequel

As for Rose... she was pure win. And while Rose= Awesome, Miranda= Fail. Maybe it's just because I preferred Shana over her, but from the moment she got into my party, I did everything I could to make sure I never used her unless absolutely necessary.

BTW, though I don't know about Rose killing her or not, it was pretty much confirmed that Claire= Dart's mother, and therefore he's also Haschel's grandson
Yeah have to agree with the Rose and Miranda thoughts. Really preferred Shana and would just avoid using Miranda if possible. Oh well managed to get by even with that kind of restriction placed on myself.