View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 14:32   Link #2361
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
@23 gundam fan

I can see your point of view as in a personal level relationship between siblings as well as a non official representative.

Problem is even *IF* orb is in the wrong, by default your still have to support your nation forces. Without them, your asking anyone without friendly intentions to invade your territory. Which is far worse scenario than not supporting your forces.
i have said that cagaill would want to defend her nation. but i am talking about her meeting with athrun, it came off like even there in that meeting with kira athrun ang cagilli with no outside influence, it seemed like cagailli still could not admit to athrun at least that hey we are in the wrong the minerva had to defend itself from my people during there battles up to that point. it seem like kira and cagailli are telling athrun they were wrong to fight orb, and you can see that was driving athrun crazy mad during that meeting. i am saying cagilli just owning that would have lower that intense talk with athrun, and then lets move on to what do we do now. (which athrun already told them what they should do in regards to taking cagilli home to orb)
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote