View Single Post
Old 2011-04-22, 11:25   Link #31
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That is what i was thinking about too, my assumption is that Madara probably implanted sharingan or even his own EMS eyes into Nagato so that his Uzumaki blood would evolve the sharingan into the rinnegan. This theory would be probably the most logical if Madara searched for all Uzumaki descendants that are scattered around the world and used them as containers for the sharingan eyes. And one of them had awakened the rinnegan while the others probably failed and died. He probably killed Nagato's Uzumaki parents and placed him in some random family. BTW if this were true then both Sasuke and Naruto could say that Madara used their clans to gain more power, and in the process most of them died. This would also mean that most likely the Sage of 6 path's was an Uzumaki, and so Sasuke and Naruto are distant siblings.
uzumaki is just probably another extended family under the senju clan who got the best genes handed down to them. i think had naruto awaken his rinnegan powers it wouldve been during the pein invasion, but so far nothing. Now to be the next rikudou 6 paths one must have the eyes and body, i think what ever itachi gave naruto with that black crow could either be DNA or rare weapons/jutsus. If its DNA, then his in the same boat as to what madara/tobi is doing atm, trying to perfect himself to become the next riqudou...

another problem i have with the manga how rinnegan and sharingan is heavily concentrated on cause it was passed down by the riqudou...but where does the byuyaken come in? i thought the sharingan was the evolution from byuyaken?