View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 02:15   Link #1063
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
You know, what if her real name is Maria? Rosa did say Kinzo didn't like her naming her child that way. While that on itself says little, the fact "Beatrice" used Maria's name in those letters strike me as odd. It might just be a big coincidence, though.

There's also a character who's first kanji can be somewhat interchanged with Maria's first kanji. All the same, this character was mentioned only once (in narrative). So, I think this would be too much of a stretch.
You know, if we take the EP5 Tea Party at face value, all meta-characters including Beato need to have a vessel of some sort, where a vessel is some object that still exists at the time (which is why we never see 556).

Maybe the connection here is that Maria is Beatrice's vessel...which would also explain why we see Beato in plenty of past scenes, but not a single 1998 scene, whereas the stakes are able to remain somehow.
Still a pretty weak theory, I guess...

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page