View Single Post
Old 2011-02-27, 21:39   Link #22033
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
Argh, I almost posted this in the EP7 forum, without realizing that it's not confirmed who the authors were until EP8. 8)

Anyways, I'm going back through EP1 just for the fun of it because of a certain reason.. *cough* and it's interesting if you go back and try to imagine what Yasu (or Battler/Tooya in EP3-4) was thinking when they were writing. For example:

"I guess I have all that muscle training and those shady mail-order performance-enhancing drugs to thank for that."

This line seems so out of place that I can't help but think Yasu got carried away with imagining Battler's 6-yr-older hot sexy body at that point. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a drool spot on that page.
LOL. I've had this imaginary of scene of Yasu writing in my head for seceral days now:

Yasu : *is writing Legend in the garden*
Kuma : Oh, are you still working on that?
Yasu : ...yes. I'd like you to read this ... part. It's where I suspect Jessica will probably meet Battler. I was thinking he'd say something, like, ah, "lemme grab your tits".
Kuma : Well isn't that lulzy. Can you put me in that scene? Hohoho.
Yasu : Oh sure, sure. That sounds just like him, after all, right? He likes them big, right? Kihihihi
Genji : He certainly said something to that effect, yes.
Nanjo : I dunno, Yasu-kun. He said that a LONG time ago, when he was just a child. I doubt he sincerely meant all the sorts of things he was spouting back th-
Yasu : **FACE**
Genji : DAMNIT NANJO.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote