View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 11:56   Link #364
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Spoiler for Comparison to Accel World:

The little sister that can't be that cute is definitely something completely different though as are the obvious undertones. I think what struck me the most is neither seemed all that bothered by the fact that Suguha had most of her pajama dress completely undone at the end of the episode. Yeah not sure what it is with Light Novels and little sister fetishes, but it definitely seems to be a thing. I assume once Asuna is back in the picture more that vibe will fade, although the one other thing that's definitely different from Accel World is I could never picture it's heroine Kuroyukihime allowing herself to be caged like that. If someone tried to pull the things that Suguo did she'd probably just be all like,
Spoiler for image links from Accel World to illustrate my point:
and kick her assailants ass into next tuesday, but then again who knows what really happened to Asuna. I'd like to think the implication isn't that she got captured just because Kirito wasn't there to guard her, but I assume we'll be finding out shortly and that Suguo has more than a few things to do with it seeing as he's supposed to have influence over the system that is sustaining the people still trapped in the game world, maybe even being the direct cause of it.

Anyway some good things leading into this arc and some other kind of creepy ones as well. I'll just see where this goes from here, but something tells me it's going to continue to be more and more different from the Aincrad arc.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-10-15 at 11:59. Reason: Added spoiler tags for the comparison, just because not everyone has seen Accel World yet...
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote