View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 12:06   Link #365
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I'd like to think the implication isn't that she got captured just because Kirito wasn't there to guard her, but I assume we'll be finding out shortly and that Suguo has more than a few things to do with it seeing as he's supposed to have influence over the system that is sustaining the people still trapped in the game world, maybe even being the direct cause of it.
Yes, I think whether Kirito was "there to guard her" or not was irrelevant -- what could he have done? Someone on the outside was pulling the strings. For all it matters, I suppose they could have both ended up trapped in the other world, but this way it allows us to see a little bit of what's going on in "real life" before just jumping into the next game. And, indeed, we can't really assume that she's just sitting there doing nothing, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her either. After all, she already got over that in Aincrad and became a key player in one of the game's strongest guilds on her own strength/ability. She never lost any of that strength. I'm sure she's doing whatever she is able to do wherever she is now, even if her options are limited.