View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 22:09   Link #15
kitten320

^I would say inconsistency since scar thingy should have stayed as a shock factor until she tells her story. And until now as I said in last thread, she always had long sleeves.

An YAY! I'm so happy that my guess about sleeves was spot on!

To be honest I personally believe that Kanata got it harder than Haruka.
Don't misunderstand me, Haruka went through hell. That throw alone is painful!

However, unlike Kanata she was able to get away from family clutches and easily wear open tops as in the ending while Kanata got beaten till this day and has to hide her body because of all the scars.
Since family kept being suspicious she also got whispered about just like Haruka.

However, what puts them apart is that Kanata unlike Haruka was put under bigger psychological stress. She has to study all the time, no time for fun while Haruka is free to do what she wants.
The worst part is that no matter what choice Kanata would make at the time, she would be losing Haruka. If she mistreats her, Haruka will hate her. If she doesn't, Haruka will die. Of course taking role of a villain was the best option but I can only imagine through how much stress she went every time, being forced to be mean to her beloved sister and keep hearing that she hates her.

Haruka was her curse and blessing. If she were to give up on life, Kanata would no doubt die with her.

I believe that Kud became one of Kanata's saving points eventually. She found someone with whom she could let her guard down and be more like herself.

I really liked the fact that Kud took her side and asked Riki not to hate her.

I'm glad that this arc was done now, it will be good to see them 2 interacting normally. Wonder how the rest of the council will react to sudden change

This is one of those times when I don't mind a filler episode in between.