View Single Post
Old 2011-06-15, 19:37   Link #30
judasmartel
*Author

IMO, Keima's plans are as good as they can get. It's just that things don't go as planned. And that usually screws up anyone's plans to capture someone.

Some people usually plan captures on the assumption that they are complete nobodies to their targets. But as I said above, the plans screw up because they don't count on the possibility that their targets are particularly aggressive towards them.

I suddenly remembered what my favorite author once wrote: "Don't worry if someone you love doesn't love you back, because there are people who love you but you don't love back."

Well, in Keima's case, he has to do the latter. Otherwise, well, I hope that doesn't happen.

EDIT: Hmmm, now that his alternative plans backfired, he has no choice but to go through the original plan, as he remembers this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Getting older women always involves 3rd party
Some people, particularly the shy ones, don't usually go capturing their targets on their own. Instead, they find a third party who knows the target very well, usually of the same sex as the target. This third party acts as a "bridge" or the liaison between the hunter and the target.

In our country where females are expected to be reserved in entering relationships, i.e., not entering one unless when the time is perfectly right even when she likes the other party, the "bridge" system often works simply because "you need information about the target to come up with a good strategy" in the first place.

EDIT 2: Oh, so the plan with Nikaido did not work as well as he thought, but that gave Keima another clue about Nagase. In the next episode, we will see how will this clue help him in capturing Nagase, thus finally ending the teacher arc.

I have discussed in the Episode 9 forums about the hole in Jun's heart which caused the loose spirit to go inside her.
Now I can finally do so at full length.

Jun is a very idealistic young woman, somehow in the same way Keima goes all gaga about games. While being idealistic is good, our ideals don't usually work like that in the real world. Ideals are just ideals, after all, but it is reality that we are living in, not our own ideals.

The key to removing this hole in the heart is that one must accept that the world is not perfect, and that one cannot force his/her ideals unto others, not only because different people have different ideals, but also because the real world will never work the exact same way we want to. So we have to deal with it, keep our ideals to ourselves, or better yet, channel these to causes which will make the world at least 0.01% better.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-06-15 at 20:07.