View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 06:22   Link #10400
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Ange

Miss Stark, you forgot to calculate the needs for additional actuator, suspension and gyro-stabilizer and adjust them to compensate with increased thrust and mass...

*CRASH*

Like I said
Karon: *raises palm* Vent One, 10% output--

*shoots backwards through the hangar door, then crash*

Riz: ANGE?!

Ange: I know I set the inertia canceller to turn off while firing a repulsor blast, but that was not supposed to happen...

*giggling from outside*

Karon: That was AWESOME!!

Ange: *shrugs* At least she liked it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Karon and Ange get along well, don't they
Oh yes. Ange just builds 'em and Karon just wrecks 'em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Well, Ange didn't go through the same thing her dad did, so she's still got a lot of growing up to do. If you recall, Tony wasn't exactly an angel before his accident (depending on which version you're using--Ultimate, classic, movie, animated, etc).

One other thing: Ange is generally disinterested in guys. Her interest in Ichika doesn't come easy, definitely...
Yup that's why I'm working on after she joins, what's she like and how she'd fit in.

All that about Rachel and Ange was a future plot point. Her interest in Ichika doesn't come easy, in fact, it might not even be the whole point of her kidnapping Ichika, but rather in drawing out a certain someone.

Though I'd just write on about this short because its good WAFFy crack for once. IKaron is quite a lot of drama from me.

Quote:
Ange's is a special case. Electra complex....

Ange: "SHUT UP!" (Blushes)
It happens.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I want that Dendrobium-tan (behind Ange) <3
That's the Vandam Joaquim Orchiris.