View Single Post
Old 2007-09-06, 07:48   Link #55
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Besides, the only reason why Char was able to give Amuro a hard time was because his Zaku moved unnaturally fast. The fights themselves were poorly animated and were nowhere near as well-choreographed as some of the fights we have seen in the last few Gundams.
Technology does have in impact in animations these days but even tho i did find the pilots/grunts in UC more skillfull when it came to a relatively same level balance field of Hardware.

But I found the fight in Gundam seed Destiny episode 34 with kira and Shinn absolutely awesome. Fully actioned packed, full of intense strikes, blows and aggressive/defensive movements with full of suspence. I Just didnt know who was going to win, both pilots were showing great skills. To me at that time i was praising Fakuda for once, that we finally got to see a fight were Kira in Destiny was shown not to pwn an opponant in less than 2 seconds...

But it is disapointing for the rest of serie that we didnt really see a fight and choreography of this quality produced again It just returned back to single handed Godly smack downs..

But this is just my opinion and no flames intended.

Last edited by winter45; 2007-09-06 at 07:55. Reason: wrong episode information
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote