View Single Post
Old 2007-02-27, 16:00   Link #54
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ naw actually kaede fans outnumber the rest 10 to 1 (true fact )

lets see ~
it looks great as usual but a few nit picks ~

1) the 5 kaede boxes ~ while the look really good i think that it seems out of place ~ probably the gaps in between? or the sharpness of the lines? i duno but i just dosnt feel rite ~ and the arrow going through the boxes doesnt help either hmm...ah i think another reason to why it looks out of place is because the boxes make the left side separate from the right side thus creating a wall in between ~ it doesnt flow well together making them look separate >.<
i was also wondering if i should put the 5 boxes altogether, but it is rather cranky with their own border.
as for the left side, there isn't much i can do, since if i want to prevent some "cut" effect, i would need to spread even more the boxes, which would be a bit unbalanced, but will be a huge pain with "shuffle!" ~~
Quote:
2) i think you should put kaedes name onto the bigger arrow ~ its rather small and clumpted together so its hard to read >.<
that was my priority here : the arrow isn't really big enough, but enlarging it can create an unbalance with the right kaede on the BG, *trying to fix this*
Quote:
3) the arrows...maybe if you either make them all coloured in or all empty in the middle ~ right now it looks inconsistant (possible use a different shade of orange?)
in fact, the left big arrow is empty, the little left one too. the only "full" coloured is the far right ^^"
Quote:
4) minor but if you moved the arrow on the left to the right a bit so its not touching the side the it could looks better ^__^
i didn't understand this too well ^^"
do you suggest to slighty move the Big arrow to the right, so the "point" of the arrow won't touch the very left border of the signature?

Quote:
overall its quite creative ~ i like the tones and putting the shuffle boxes the same colour as the shuffle letters is a stroke of genius
geh, not too sure if it was THAT great, but thanks ^^

here is the second version with the slight changes you suggested :

oh yeah, i corrected the spelling error -___-
was fuyou, not fyou ~~

as you can see, i still think the tiny gap should be there meh ^^"