View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 12:43   Link #94
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao View Post
EDIT2: How popular is Kouga Yun anyway, actually? I get more of a doujin-BL sort of vibe from her, something you wouldn't usually see in public so much (barring latenight things like Loveless) but then again the guy who did the Seirei no Moribito designs (8ish on N-bloody-HK of all things) was apparently an ero-mangaka so huh. I'm prolly just talking out of my posterior here though.
She's pretty popular and at least a hell lot more well known that Seirei's character designer. Speaking for myself, I wanted them to attempt a more gritty take on the Gundam concept but I guess that was just impossible for the dokuro slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Nah, Code Geass season 2 in Fall is pretty much 100% confirmed. Nothing will change. There will likely be less Newtype cover domination this time because it's not really required. Geass will continue to feature the same characters that everyone already knows. The reason they pushed Geass so hard when it started was to springboard it to success. Now it will simply sell itself. It's not like they really cared to maintain the quality of Geass in terms of animation, pacing and general quality anyway, and it's STILL popular. Clearly the focus in October will be on Gundam 00, but there's no way they're not going to continue throwing out Geass stuff as long as it's still hot.

Japanese magazines covers are paid by the Studio right?
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote