View Single Post
Old 2009-05-10, 21:16   Link #98
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Actually, ironically enough, that was mostly the reason i joined the forum back then, to rave about the spoilers. They were out, since like epi 11 i believe. Strong rumors. Yep, Halcyon-sad-days on some level. //i should have stayed out of them, like i did for S1, but once you get your hand in the choco-butter, it is hard to get it out. 8D
Wow, quite the coincidence indeed. I checked and I actually joined the forum 8 days after you did. Weird huh? I guess we're not so different you and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
The answer is the most sad and obvious, I guess, but be happy with the fact that Shirley got a single - and really nice - portrait in the ending.
That reminds me of this story I heard about how they were originally planning to put that Shirley portrait in the third ending, but they thought it would give away the fact that she was going to die. And while I can see where they're coming from, what with the angelic image and all, well...doesn't pretty much everyone else have angel or demon wings in those pics? Just because someone has white angel wings doesn't mean they're going to die. Beautiful picture all the same.

@RD: Excellent analysis. Bonus points for you.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote