View Single Post
Old 2004-07-05, 11:38   Link #4
Chiaki Nozomi
Indie Director

Send a message via AIM to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via MSN to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via Yahoo to Chiaki Nozomi
LOL

When I saw this topic, I thought 'Someone finally posted about Hikki's American debut'!

Turns out I was wrong. Anyway, this is pretty much 'old' news, so bear with me -

Utada is Hikki's american release name, for those who didn't know.

Her album name is 'Exodus' and it is reported to come out this fall.

A rumor is that her first single will be out on August 10 entitled "Devil Inside (Club Mix)".

A true fact however is confirmed that on the Olympic cd UNITY she will do a duet with Kiley Dean called "By your side" that is produced by Timbaland. I will probably *gasp* download the song because... Avril Lavigne is doing a cover of 'Knocking on Heaven's Door.'. Yeap. Not getting it for that one reason. *shudder*

Anyway, check out http://www.hikaru-online.net for more news and such. I would recommend her official Island site, but its crap compared to the dedication of this fansite.

And umm.. could you shorten it to 'j-pop' rather than 'jap pop' because 'jap' is a racial slur... kinda like the black 'nigger'.... its your choice of course, but stuff like that offends me. If you must use 'jap' then use 'japanese'.
Chiaki Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote