View Single Post
Old 2009-09-09, 03:25   Link #1844
Kitsune
九尾の狐
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
O_o. Hmmm, what your parents/friends say when they see that displayed in your room?
I have so many figures in my room the most usual is nobody notice a new one xD

But since my room is the only in the house dust-free, nobody can complain a bit xDDDDD

And about my friends, they can only look and drool (and also get angry cause they don't have guts to buy xDDD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameraBaenre View Post
And what does that have to do with anything? I mean really? Are you passive aggressively suggesting that it is wrong to display figures because they may be nude?

Personally, I have my own house. And in my main living room, I have a few display cases of resin kits and plastic model's that I have built. A few of them have breasts prominently displayed. And what do my family and friends say? Normally, nothing. But every once in a while when I build something new, I get positive responses. Because they are able to look at the object as a piece of art. That or they're giving me the proper respect as it is my house and they are being respectful to what I decide to put on display.

Hell, my parent's friends bring kids over to my house. It is a sad state of affairs that people believe that they must shield everyone with some false image of moral sanctity.
I also get the impresion of an aggresive suggestion xD
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote