View Single Post
Old 2007-10-01, 05:57   Link #630
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The thing is the abortion is something very disastrous for a mother.

Basically, it has many messages behind it:
-I don't want to have anything with you (as the arrival of a baby is sign of a family life)
-I don't want to take responsability
-Forget about what we did (... i just have fun sex with you)

it has also a very negative impact, as Sekai loves her baby, and more as it is makoto's. however, his denial and request for abortion is like "kill him/her for me please, kthx"
that's why Sekai completely broke and told him he was despicable.

Sekai didn't broke because she was utterly dumped (as she doesn't kill him when dumped except in "to my children), but got berserk because she didn't represent anything to him, and asked to kill the living proof they "are in love"
Thats harsh, but its reality though. It all makes sense and why Sekai would have the pure intent to kill after reading such a message. I guess having a baby in life means that you and your partner are ready to take on a big step in life...and thats raising a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post

Well i think that is an extra reason as why i think Sekai loved makoto more than Kotonaha. Kotonaha was going to kill him because she was dumped, even though they didnt spend that much time together any ways. If you compare Sekai and kotonaha, The person who was really abused by makoto was Sekai.
Next to Klashikari's reasoning, that also may be true. Out of all the girls that Makoto ever flirted and "did it" with, he spent the most of his time with Sekai. Heck, he even danced with her at the festival during the bonfire dance, which was suppose to be a very special event for a couple that is really serious.