View Single Post
Old 2008-05-02, 09:28   Link #121
pichu
*Fansubber

I don't think I should answer that question, and I'm pretty sure the answer would have been clear when you visit the link. I don't judge other people's work... But do tell me, what's wrong with MY script?

The reason I made those scripts is that I do not want to type out so much avisynth codes when overlaying my signs, and that I want a way to overlay a lot of signs in one overlay by having them spliced continuously in one video (which is why I deal with global variables--since avisynth doesn't support object-oriented scripting)... This is really only for me, but then I've decided to share it with fellow typesetters.

The script will cause memory faults in AVISynth 2.55 and under, which is why I suggest to use 2.56 and above. heh It also might take long to parse due to the conditions, but once it's finished parsing, everything will run normally.

PS:

His -
title = imagesource( "C:\Documents and Settings\Greg\My Documents\VirtualDub\grev-logo\beyblade-logo%04d.png", start = 0001, end = 0123, use_devil=true, pixel_type="rgb32").assumefps(last)
insertsign(last, title, 153, 276)

Mine -
imgsign("C:\Documents and Settings\Greg\My Documents\VirtualDub\grev-logo\beyblade-logo%04d.png").sign(153,276)

---

Sorry, another shameless promotion of my work

Last edited by pichu; 2008-05-02 at 10:05.
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote