View Single Post
Old 2009-04-13, 19:49   Link #8024
Crisis
Rock on ^^

WElcome kiroisenko and my other fellow new guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiroisenko View Post
Hello my name is Charly Junior I am From france.. I am 19 years old and I like alot of things but my favorite thing of all is anime/Manga. I do like to do other things like hanging out with friends and going to the mall. I do Enjoy reading but thats Beside the point.

You could call me A Anime Fan thats what one of my friends one day told me. I am not a geek like live,breath, and go to sleep with anime.. Yes anime Does Interest me alot but I do other things even tho my Extrernal hard-Drive say's otherwise. My External hard drive is holding 36Gb Of anime/manga out of 250Gb's. I like everything from Macross frontier to Neo Angelique ~Abyss~.... I do have My favorites Anime like naruto,Sekirei,Bleach, sharman king,To love-ru.

I do enjoy hanging around Forums esp Anime.. So please private message me if you would like. I do enjoy talking to new people and seeing how they react to certan animes that i Might not like or I might like and they do not. Please dont be shy and hope to Talk with you all very soon.

Hope to get to know everyone better here. I'll treat everyone as they treat me .
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote