View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 09:12   Link #54
syler321

[QUOTE=marvelB;2392692]Thinking it over now, I think that Blackbeard may have actually planned his trip to ID for a long time..... possibly before he left Whitebeard's crew. The fact that Ace was hunting him down was pretty much a blessing in disguise for him, since now that war's a-brewin', he can ask the government for permission to go to ID and gather more people there. As I said before, it shouldn't be difficult for him to recruit new people, because most of the guys in level 6 want old Newgate dead anyway.....

Speaking of that, I'm also seeing the theory of Blackbeard recruiting Shiryuu floating around now. While I suppose that's a possibility (after all, Lafitte was a former policeman himself, according to vice-admiral Tsuru), I sorta doubt it since the guy seems to have a Lucci-esque personality (has his own sense of "dark justice", gets more joy from killing than personal gain, etc.). But then again, seeing the predicament that Lucci is in right now (along with the possibility that HE might become a pirate), I guess Shiryuu joining Blackbeard isn't far-fetched at all. Plus, that would actually increase Blackbeard's numbers to 9...... the same amount of Straw-Hats, in other words.

u sure blackbeard have 8 members now?

Van Auger
Burgess
Doc Q
laffite
strong

and with teach him self its 6.
so that means he needs 3 more to add to his crew in order to have 9 like the straw hats,so he needs shinouru crocodile perhaps and someone else...